What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fox Sports: Gold star award

Redback71

First Grade
well a few weeks ago it went to hayne and hindmarsh for that tackle this week it goes to LUKE BURT:crazy: :D

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Suitman

Post Whore
TheParraboy said:
does Burt wear the star on his forehead for a week?

Nah, it's stuck on his wrist.
Hope it doesn't rain on Sunday.
BTW, well deserved Burty.

Suity

James_Hardie

Juniors
As good a player, with all the attributes he brings to the side, as Grothe is, he would not have scored the two tries that Burty scored on the weekend.

Onya LB.

strider

Post Whore
someone should take a gold star and stick it on his hand after the game on sunday :lol:

Gronk

Staff member
I really think that both Luke and Deano bring a lot of skill to the side and are prooving to be the difference over the sides that rely on bash and barge up the middle.

Utey

Coach
We have a pretty light, mobile pack. Its working an absolute treat but we will struggle against the heavyweights if we come up against them.

strider

Post Whore
the bulldogs pack is the only pack I really fear the way we are going right now ... I think our mobile pack can outdo just about every other (even melb) ... but the dogs r big AND mobile

Hindyscrack

Bench
eelavation said:
well i think whiz actually coached him in one of junior sides so I think the connection is still there.

It astounds me that for a former international, how he says some of the dumbest things ever to come out of a RL journo/commentators mouth. (Not reference to burt on this occasion)

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hindyscrack said:
It astounds me that for a former international, how he says some of the dumbest things ever to come out of a RL journo/commentators mouth. (Not reference to burt on this occasion)

they don't pay him the big bucks to look good...they pay him to make Warren Smith and Laurie Daley look good. :lol:

Suitman

Post Whore
strider said:
the bulldogs pack is the only pack I really fear the way we are going right now ... I think our mobile pack can outdo just about every other (even melb) ... but the dogs r big AND mobile

That is very very true.

Suity

Utey

Coach
I think the entire Melbourne side are so well drilled. Even when they were down against the Broncos, they just kept slogging it out and stuck to their game plan.
Dogs are definately fronting to become premiers.

Redback71

First Grade
We have a pretty light, mobile pack. Its working an absolute treat but we will struggle against the heavyweights if we come up against them.
no different to the tigers last year

Latest posts