What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fox studio team

Vee

First Grade
I rarely watch the crap after the game because it's more about the panel than the game but I watched it tonight and have to say they have nailed it. Ennis was my most hated player when he played but he's much better as a commentator, gronk is uniformly excellent and mal adds the gravitas nein try to include with freddy and the 8th and their schoolboy toilet humour.

They've largely banished the dross to the burbs though I still see bwaith there occasionally.

Scott

Bench
The post game shows on Friday & Saturday nights on Fox have been pretty good this year. Almost as good as the Broncos train wreck.

TheRam

Coach
I find if they are not discussing Parra in superlative detail I tune out and don't bother.

Otherwise it is an agenda filled analysis throughout with the allegiances of each individual panel member, Cronk being the exception and the 13th immortal being a cliché ridden bore that they all fall over pandering to.

Therefore guess what? I haven't been watching it much at all lately.

Vee

First Grade
Ennis, Cronk and Mal:)() in the studio tonight. Reckon I'll stay for afters.

TheRam

Coach
I didn't bother. In fact I've started to watch 9's coverage when they do Parra games now due to all the negativity towards the Eels by all the Fox wankers. That's how bad FOX have gotten.

Bring back Mark Gasnier the only commentator that knew his stuff, sounded intelligent and had a smile in his voice no matter who was playing and when he criticised it didn't come from a place of jealousy and hate.