What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Framed Jersey idea

SEAT 1A

Bench
First of all, congratulations to the members who purchased the official framed jersey's due to it's being authentic however, it's too expensive for me.

What I was thinking was to buy a jersey and go to an embroidery shop design your own. My first thoughts are, add 2010 Grand Final above the Telstra emblem and the two team names under it. Then add Premiers 2010 above the SGI emblem both in black and you can add the names of the squad under the V like the official one.

Something like this.

2010 Grand Final

Telstra logo

St George Illawarra

V

Sydney Roosters

and

Premiers 2010

SGI Logo

Please feel free to add your thoughts on designs.

The Major

Bench
Reebok are bringing out a range of premiers gf jerseys very soon. Wait til those come out.

Saint Doc

Coach
F*#@ embroiding the words "Sydney roosters" on a red v.

I would embroid "grand final" under telstra badge and premiers 2010 under our badge.

SaintTPP

First Grade
What do you mean it says Roosters? The lady at the Shop said it will say Premiers under our Logo. What will it say?

Sorry I just re-read the first post. I understand. Yeh I wouldn't put the Roosters either.

konk4

Juniors
The entire squad incl Saint Benny signed 400 jerseys on Wednesday at WIN staium along with 300 " Breathing Fire " signed posters, Darious Boyd signed Clive Churchill Medal Footballs.

Only Jarrod Saffy was missing, he was in Melbourne with the rebels. These Jerseys will be for sale soon I believe. The best option is to buy a signed jersey on E Bay then get it framed yourself. I got mine fully signed and framed ( Only Gas missing ) back in May for $650. I even put the plaque on it " 2010 Premiers ".

I can post a picture if someone tells me how to get it from " My Pictures " folder on my computer. I can`t find the URL of the pic to post it

AJ_82

Juniors
Those 400 jerseys (well at least the first 350) of them have been sold already, whats left is going through Saints website and I am sure thats almost already gone!

Surprised the breathing fire ones are being signed, i thought that was just the cheap print on the ilovesport website? Unless one of the official litho's says the same too which might be right!

big_steve

Juniors
it still wouldn be the same as buyin the premiers jersey personally signed by each grand final player and wayne bennet....

Dragons23

Juniors
I managed to get my jersey signed by all the players at wollongong the day after the GF so im gonna frame that with some pics and stuff like the $2000 one

SEAT 1A

Bench
Good on you Dragons23. I was to stupid to think of that. You basically got the same thing for heaps less $$$$ and you can personalize it your own way. Good stuff. .

AJ_82

Juniors
I managed to get my jersey signed by all the players at wollongong the day after the GF so im gonna frame that with some pics and stuff like the $2000 one

Unless you know someone good, its probably still going to cost you close to $1k to get a good box frame to hang the jersey and put in the matting for the pics etc around it ... still that $1k saved on the $2k item.

For me personally it was a matter of security to get one and not risk missing out from a signature ban which was in place prior to the GF, and also to save me the effort of chasing it all around when professionals can sort it out for me!

clifford

Juniors
Those look awesome! You could probably walk on water with those.

haha yeh mate i love em got em on display in the house with a premiers plaque and so on it. thought would ge them cause there wouldnt be many around and pretty original and all signed up too. love em

STG-MACCA

Bench
haha yeh mate i love em got em on display in the house with a premiers plaque and so on it. thought would ge them cause there wouldnt be many around and pretty original and all signed up too. love em

Who was selling them and how much?

Cheers

clifford

Juniors
dont no if youl find any others i just got em off a guy that had the boots all ready custom made and got them signed at a signing he only had the one pair

Latest posts