What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FRANCE 2025

The game would benefit from a rejuvenated French team. Would be great if France had 3 or 4 teams in the Super League to build public interest and encourage more French kids to play our game.

welshmagpie

Juniors
I think you’ve misinterpreted that mate, the article says:

So will France have to qualify?
No. The IRL have told France they will be there automatically as hosts in all four tournaments.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
When they announced originally this was going to be in USA/Canada, I was so excited I planned to go there. Now that it is France, I still plan to go to the World Cup and still super excited that the tournament will be played there. I'm looking forward to going to places like Perpignan, Toulouse and Carcassonne and possible Marseilles

Knownothing

Juniors
When they announced originally this was going to be in USA/Canada, I was so excited I planned to go there. Now that it is France, I still plan to go to the World Cup and still super excited that the tournament will be played there. I'm looking forward to going to places like Perpignan, Toulouse and Carcassonne and possible Marseilles
There'll be some organised supporters tours, hopefully.

Jim from Oz

Juniors
I'm very keen to attend as well !

Perth Red

Post Whore
I'll be going. Cant wait to hire a car and tour the region. if you're going can recommend flying into Barcelona. Amazing city for a couple of nights then you can get a nice train ride to Perpignan from there.

RedVee

First Grade
I'll be going. Cant wait to hire a car and tour the region. if you're going can recommend flying into Barcelona. Amazing city for a couple of nights then you can get a nice train ride to Perpignan from there.
Ta. Yeah I’d really like to go. Been chatting with my cousin who is back resident in Australia after 30 years in Angleterre, he is keen as well. He has already been to many of the places likely to get a game.
I can look up some of the towns (locations?) mentioned in my maternal Grandfathers long ago ancestors records. Could be a fun trip to mix it up a bit.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Ta. Yeah I’d really like to go. Been chatting with my cousin who is back resident in Australia after 30 years in Angleterre, he is keen as well. He has already been to many of the places likely to get a game.
I can look up some of the towns (locations?) mentioned in my maternal Grandfathers long ago ancestors records. Could be a fun trip to mix it up a bit.
Had the pleasure of watching my SL team in Perpignan on Bastille day a few years ago, was a great weekend. Beautiful part of the world and I can see why Dragons manage to attract good Aussie players!

ed612313

Juniors
They need to pick up there act.
I really expected more from them this World Cup. They were so poor.
Those Catalans connections ie playing together ion a weekly basis dont seem to be doing anything for them at International level.

Latest posts