What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

France and Ireland interested in hosting 2021 world cup games

Leigh Howlett

Juniors
Would love to see a couple games in Ulster. Preferably Kingspan stadium as it hods 18,000. Ether that or Thomond park in Limerick again, only got 5,000 to the game against Aus in 2013 though.

If they played a side that they were potentially able to beat then they might pull a crowd, no one wants to see a flogging of their home team, however you have to play it where the promoters feel they can make lots and lots of money!, unfortunately no Pounds on my keyboard.

parrawentyfan

Juniors
One thing I can't figure out is with Wales. We once held an international at a perfect stadium in Swansea. Got a great crowd in comparison to other Wales matches aside from Millennium. Why did we never go back there?

Springs09

Juniors
If they played a side that they were potentially able to beat then they might pull a crowd, no one wants to see a flogging of their home team, however you have to play it where the promoters feel they can make lots and lots of money!, unfortunately no Pounds on my keyboard.

They regularly play teams they can beat in Ireland. They get crowds of 1000 or so.

They played France in Limerick and got over 3000 before 2013, which lead to the World Cup game.