What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

France v Tonga Pictures

LeagueXIII

First Grade
Pictures from iotreize on www.rugbyforumxiii.com

img_0538_642.jpg

img_0633_139.jpg

img_0680_457.jpg

img_0687_728.jpg

img_0703_259.jpg

langpark

First Grade
Great pics! cheers for that! I know i say it all the time but i wish these matches were on TV

roopy

Referee
leagueXIII - could you get permission from the photographer to post these pics here please - otherwise i will have to delete the thread.
thanks

roopy

Referee
langpark said:
come on, don't be like that...
I asked for this forum and admin gave me conditions - being that no breaches of copyright take place.
We either need the pics to be put up by the photographer, for the photographer to give permission, or you can post a link to where the pics can be seen instead of putting the pics up here.
In this case, the pics look pro standard, and a pro photographer could potentially be very upset at us using his work if he has a chance to sell it.

Kurt Angle

First Grade

Is that Fakir here ?

His knee looks very heavily strapped, and this is the game he injured it to be out for 12 months yeah?

Again looks a foolish decision... all french dragons players should have been rested for this series.

AlbertRosenfeld

Juniors
For those who want to know who the French players are, I am sure of all but pic 3:

pic 2: Australian born and Newcastle Knights trained, now established Toulouse half back, James Wynne

pic 3: I don't know

pic 4 : forward Olivier Elima with ball and full back Renaud Guige in support.

pic 5: Prop Jean Christophe Borlin with the ball and behind him Julien Rinaldi (mad hair) and winger Olivier Charles, with Elima behind Charles.

Can anyone tell me who is the French player in pic 3? I suspect he is the new centre.

zozito

Juniors
hi, im new on your forum and already enjoy it, on picture 3 i think its frederic zitter.

Sam_the_man

First Grade
Welcome along Zozito.

Nice to have another Frenchman on the forum and thanks for helping us out with the French player we couldn't identify.

Do you play for Carpentras?

zozito

Juniors
Sam_the_man said:
Welcome along Zozito.

Nice to have another Frenchman on the forum and thanks for helping us out with the French player we couldn't identify.

Do you play for Carpentras?
I use to, Im too old now for playing(40 years old) :lol:, Im involved in the club management, Im secretary general, and when i have time im the webmaster of the clubs site www.carpentrasxiii.com, we have also a forum and all our friends who want to let a comment on french RL are very welcome.
If needed i will create a forum in english.

zozito

Juniors
roopy said:
leagueXIII - could you get permission from the photographer to post these pics here please - otherwise i will have to delete the thread.
thanks

Don't worry roopy, I know IOTREIZE very well, and he's very happy that his photos are used to advertise french RL.

Im member of the forum where the pics were taken from.

Sam_the_man

First Grade
zozito said:
I use to, Im too old now for playing(40 years old) :lol:, Im involved in the club management, Im secretary general, and when i have time im the webmaster of the clubs site www.carpentrasxiii.com, we have also a forum and all our friends who want to let a comment on french RL are very welcome.
If needed i will create a forum in english.

Hi Zozito, i'd be very interested in posting on your forum in English, i'd love to speak French but am unable.

Anyone else interested in joining up?

zozito

Juniors
hi sam,
you are welcome, just fill the registration form and i will activate your account:)