What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Frank Puletua

cayless1989

Juniors
This guy has been in some outstanding form this year and has been penriths best forward this year. i think that he should be a bolter for the kiwi test side in a few weeks time. also i'm hearing strong word that a few rivials clubs are intrested in him, i read in the paper a few days ago that the bulldogs were front runners to get his signature so penrith better make a fast move if they want to resign him.

who else thinks that frank has been outstanding this year and who else would be dissapointed if he went to another club like the dogs??

also brett howland is determind to win back his wing spot in the next few weeks. i was at the panthers training session with a mate last week and i spoke to him and he told me that he wants his spot back.

Caged Panther

First Grade
I personally hope that howland gets his spot back. If he hadn't been injured at the start of the year he would have had first crack.

As for Frank. When we brought him back from souths a few year ago I thought it was a poor buy but the guys has improved out of site since then. For mine he was our most consistent fowards last season and has started this season off in a similar fashion. It would be a terrible shame to lose him.

But then it would be a terrible shame to lose priddis as well but because our management is too pig headed to offer the guy a two year contract looks like we might.

cainen

Juniors
I doubt Frank will go, part of brother Tony's negotiations when he was re-signing was to ensure Frank had a position at the club. Would be pretty harsh on Tony if Frank decided to leave. I didn't think Frank was off contract this year either. Is he?

Howland definitely deserves a spot in first grade after his performances towards the end of last year.

PARANoIR

Bench
I thought Frank was contract until 2008.

Thats the first I've heard about him coming to the dogs.

choc_soldier

Coach
PARANoIR said:
I thought Frank was contract until 2008.

Thats the first I've heard about him coming to the dogs.

No, that's Tony - Frank is off contract. I for one really do hope we keep him. By far our most improved player last year, and he has continued that form this year.

Big Mick

Referee
his job isn't to score.

His job is to push us forward which he has been doing brilliantly last season and so far this season.

King Panther

Juniors
Frank has an amazing offloading skill and is a powerful force....but someone give him velcro gloves or something coz he can't hold on to the ball!

cainen

Juniors
Must have been the headgear. Use to play like that all the time but fixed it up for most of last year up until yesterday.

Latest posts