What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FRC match 1 - WA vs NSW

lockyno1

Post Whore
Yet again Haurie saved your arse, what a man, what a spell. Match turning bowling performance. Glad to see you have come around Timbo- Haurie for test and ODI's soon

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Yet again Haurie saved your arse, what a man, what a spell. Match turning bowling performance. Glad to see you have come around Timbo- Haurie for test and ODI's soon

Cameron and Bracken had nothing to do with it then ?

Timbo

Staff member

You'll note I also said talent is not a necessary component of being an Australian spinner whilst mentioning Hauritz's chances.

stupidhumour

Juniors
A test recall? Ten overs in a domestic one day match - and dropped form the ss team?? Yes, he bowled well, but a test cricekter he is not.

David Warner carried his bat for Easts on Sat for 171* - I am biased but I think he should've stayed in Perth instead of Smith.

stupidhumour

Juniors
Haurie played a few games

No he didn't, he played ONE with 12 overs over two innings and 0/49. And the season before he played THREE for an average of 63.50.

Yes we are stuggling for spinners, but he is not the answer - get on another horse, as this one's lame.

Dan Cullen had a better season last year and rally should have been vying for the finger spinner role anyways.

If 'anything' Hauritz he is a one day bowler only and if he keeps bowling like he did in Perth, he will push for a spot in the OZ ODI team, but this time he should be picked on performance, not promise.