What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FRC: NSW v Queensland

MSIH

Bench
I reckon O'Keefe's a handy player, should get more of a start. Has done more with his very limited opportunities compared to Henriques. I'd be dropping Henriques asap.

beads6

First Grade
Time for Moises to go, bowls rubbish at the death Katich should know better. Cutting is some player he looks like he will playing his wa into Australina colours soon.

beads6

First Grade
good win for the blues they nearly threw it away at the end. Pretty good effort from The Bulls to get so close given the start they had. Was a cracker of a match. Ben Cutting is a player of the future he has massive talent.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
lol, not really

he seems to have lost all form and confidence, needs a rest

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
or just a rest from the game

he has talent but looks burnt out atm

Seagullsrock

Juniors
good win for the blues they nearly threw it away at the end. Pretty good effort from The Bulls to get so close given the start they had. Was a cracker of a match. Ben Cutting is a player of the future he has massive talent.

Way too inconsistent with his bowling at the moment. Absolutely smashed in most of the 20/20 games and gifted NSW a ODD win earlier in the season with probably the worst over seen this year. He was a batsman as a teenager hence his ability with the bat.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
he looks like a very good 20/20 player, surprised he's not in the IPL

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
he watches the ball very well,

his ability to pick the slow balls was very impressive

beads6

First Grade
With bat possibly yes. With ball NO. His economy is almost ten and on a bad night, he can go for alot more than that.

Your kidding really!! His bowling has been superb all season. He is young inconsistency is what you get, take a look at Siddle and even Johnson. I don;t care how inconsistent he is every team needs a bowler like him IMO

Seagullsrock

Juniors
Your kidding really!! His bowling has been superb all season. He is young inconsistency is what you get, take a look at Siddle and even Johnson. I don;t care how inconsistent he is every team needs a bowler like him IMO

No it hasn't, it has been okay. He was dreadful in about three of the 20/20 games and also in a couple of one dayers earlier in the season. Bowled pretty good in the Shield although Peter George has about the same amount of wickets and his economy was 12.33 today so not the best formline:lol:

Tweed Titan

Bench
Moises will be picked no matter how sh*te he continually plays. He is a choker as well, that no ball at the death is inexcusable.

Latest posts