What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free Agency 2020

contracts I reckon brah...

Massive deals for Goff, Gurley, Donald, Cooks and what will be a market setter for Ramsay when it’s done.

I think Gurley was always the most vulnerable considering the value of the position in the draft these days.

Also add in that Gurley's been slowed by inuries the last season and a bit, which is never good for an RB at the best of times.

kurt faulk

Coach
contracts I reckon brah...

Massive deals for Goff, Gurley, Donald, Cooks and what will be a market setter for Ramsay when it’s done.

I think Gurley was always the most vulnerable considering the value of the position in the draft these days.

They didn't save anything. If they wanted to take the cap hit this year to free some some space up next season and beyond you could understand it. But they made him a post June cut which means $10m will go towards the cap next season. They just didn't want to pay him any more money which was about to become guaranteed. Now they have to go and get another rb.

I'd love to know what really happened there to make them take this action.