What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free Agency 2022

kurt faulk

Coach

this is what i call some top notch drafting when your first pick was late in the 3rd round. add in a couple of 5th round picks in kiser and okoronkwo who contributed some as well.

they will need to pull it off again this season.

shiznit

Coach
Lmfao @ seeing Raiders Twitter going crazy trying to talk themselves into us getting Chandler Jones…

that would be some bittersweet shit right there if he signed… as that motherf**ker blocked me on Twitter for calling his brother a coke head amongst other things… 😂😂

zombie jesus

Staff member
Not sure Trubisky will be any better than Rudolph, cheap enough though, read he was going to get $10m+ per not long ago, quite a ways off there.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Happy the Bengals addressed their OL in free agency. Don't need to rely on the draft as much and can concentrate on other areas and maybe pick up extra OL help later in the draft.

Good to see the changing of the guard from Mike Browns cheapness, to Katie Blackburns yeah we want a winner and will spend some cash.

nick87

Coach
What happens with rodgers will dictate what happens from here, but either way, i cant see them letting Adams walk... at the very least they work the cap, tag him and at least get the proper compensation for him
No way the Raiders or any get in him true free agency imo

I cant say im not shocked. I fully expected that the Packers would figure it out now Rodgers is back
But at least they got proper compensation... Adams on route to the Raiders via trade

shiznit

Coach
I’m happy to be wrong!

I don’t know exactly what we are giving up… but the way we used our Khalil Mack picks makes me think this is a better option… 😂😂

Carr has Josh Jacobs, Adams, Renfrow & Waller… let’s see what Josh McDaniels is really made of…