What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free Agency

Raider_69

Post Whore
Dont mind that move, essentially trading back around 16 spots for a 24 year old big receiver who was a 2nd round pick and a stud college star only a few years ago. If it works out, we got a steal, if not, meh, it's only a 6th

gives us a big body for the red zone, if he wins out the #3 job in camp, it could mean the end for Riley Cooper/Jason Avant

B-Hard

Juniors
I like both guys but I think I like Cooper more. He showed he could be serviceable late in the season when given a chance.

Tom155

Coach
NOT SO FAST!

Dumervill's agent did not submit the paperwork in time, by 2pm and he was as such released creating $3.87m in DEAD MONEY on the cap.

As such it is anticipated he will not be able to be re-signed.

Dwight Freeney favourite now
Dumervil has given his agent the boot

zombie jesus

Staff member
Expected more from the Bengals, they have a shit load of cap space, the building blocks of a good team and they've done very little. Pittsburgh and Baltimore look the weakest they have in a long while, it's their chance to take the division.

one tree hill

Juniors
Expected more from the Bengals, they have a shit load of cap space, the building blocks of a good team and they've done very little. Pittsburgh and Baltimore look the weakest they have in a long while, it's their chance to take the division.

Building through the draft is always the best option.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Building through the draft is always the best option.

True yep, but with the minimum cash spend coming into affect they need to start loosening the purse strings a bit, maybe saving it to re-sign players in the future which is fair enough. There's a few teams in the same situation, I can see some decent sized bonuses coming over the next few years as teams try to catch up with their obligations.

legend

Coach
So long as he passes a physical, he'll end up somewhere. Tampa Bay maybe??? Baltimore?

Hoekstra

Juniors
Bit of back up QB movement. Colt McCoy to the 49ers and Flynn to the Raiders. That last move leaves the Seahawkes with apparently only Wilson on the QB front for now.