What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

French Prime Minister to announce hosting of RL World Cup

Fangs

Coach
Great news.

Really missing international football matches. And while it sometimes crowds the season schedule I think the players would be missing it as well.

The_Frog

First Grade
I can read the sign in front of him, but understanding spoken French is a bit hard. The sign says it anyway.

This is huge for the sport as it represents the French Government giving its support to our game, whereas Union has always been favoured in the past.

Mr_Ugly

Juniors
You can guarantee union will try to arse rape this World Cup. Our game is tough … especially when posh privately educated union toffs try to stick it to us! But we haven’t had a victory in France for 70 years and don’t hold the whip hand there

miguel de cervantes

First Grade
Jean Castex has his roots in the south-west, played some rugby around Toulouse when younger and speaks Catalan. I don't doubt he'd be fairly aware of rugby league and its history and its potential.