What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freudian slip - Dragons Captain James Graham?

RedV Resurgence

Juniors
Refer to article on dragons site titled Nightingale named for NZ at World Cup .

Refer to Paragraph 5 as below

2018 recruit James Graham and Dragons skipper James Graham will play Lebanon in Sydney, while Nene Macdonald will feature for Papua New Guinea against Ireland in Port Moresby.

I'm sure its a mistake, I just had to read it a couple of times.

grouch

First Grade
Last week they referred to Taane Milne and Joe Lovodua as a "Tongan duo".. when they were selected to play for Fiji.

What I'm trying to say is, like most things out of our club, quality assurance is a low priority for our comms department.

Last week they referred to Taane Milne and Joe Lovodua as a "Tongan duo".. when they were selected to play for Fiji.

What I'm trying to say is, like most things out of our club, quality assurance is a low priority for our comms department.
Easy to forget who our real limp wristed excuse for a captain is...

denis preston

First Grade
Surely he has to take the job on . I know they will reappoint Widdorp but it is going to be embarrassing to watch the players listen to Graham whilst in a huddle with Widdorp standing limply by.

For god sake I'm hoping Graham takes over most of the coaching as well !

ouryear

Juniors
Surely he has to take the job on . I know they will reappoint Widdorp but it is going to be embarrassing to watch the players listen to Graham whilst in a huddle with Widdorp standing limply by.

For god sake I'm hoping Graham takes over most of the coaching as well !
Please be right!

Widdop may he a nice guy, but geeze, have we EVER had a more limp, uninspiring captain?

I cannot think of one!