What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FRICTION

Anyways, back to the matter at hand.
I vote we all grow our hair long, stop bathing and shaving, put on a Ravi Shankar album and move to a farm in the Illawarra to start our own independent community built on peace love and understanding.

The only small flaw I see in this plan is that this forum has a distinct lack of female involvement, so our new community could be quite a sausage fest.

ouryears

Bench
Thier a small island and thier population was in decline, they tried getting a small boat on a 3 hour cruise, but they made a radio with coconuts and contacted the outside world.
They are hoping a plane load of Asians will be more cooperative.
Huhhh?
Ohhh ha ha

ouryears

Bench
I vote we all grow our hair long, stop bathing and shaving, put on a Ravi Shankar album and move to a farm in the Illawarra to start our own independent community built on peace love and understanding.

The only small flaw I see in this plan is that this forum has a distinct lack of female involvement, so our new community could be quite a sausage fest.
We can get females to come
All cults have females
Not a problem

We can get females to come
All cults have females
Not a problem

But we need charisma to attract them, all we have is endless Dufty v Dugan threads, chicks don't like that.
We need something chicks like, Kardashians, chicks like Kardashians right?
We need a good Kim v Kloe thread......or endless supply's of chlorophorm and duct tape.

ouryears

Bench
But we need charisma to attract them, all we have is endless Dufty v Dugan threads, chicks don't like that.
We need something chicks like, Kardashians, chicks like Kardashians right?
We need a good Kim v Kloe thread......or endless supply's of chlorophorm and duct tape.
Ha ha ha
Hey some of the boys on here have charisma

OV. Frank Facer. Dino. You. Me
OKB Drag queen. Dragonsamy.
The list is endless

It won’t be a problem. But yes we need to stop the boring posts and creat some posts some females might like

Last edited:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Sounds like we need to club these females over the head and drag them back here by the hair..

Once they wake up they'll be so in love they'll never leave..

Old Timer

Coach

The Little Pebble got the women involved so maybe you could visit him on the weekend and see what the key to his success was?

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
This thread is going to have everyone holding hands and singing kumbaya in no time.

I think I'm going to be sick.

Bit like being on the Hayne plane ...........
sicku-BEM7E5_3413414a.jpg

Bench
We could start a TV station and make our own....Get me out of here. I am a celebrity.
Our coach would finally get to the number one position, first one kicked off

Slackboy72

Coach
Ha ha ha
Hey some of the boys on here have charisma

OV. Frank Facer. Dino. You. Me
OKB Drag queen. Dragonsamy.
The list is endless

It won’t be a problem. But yes we need to stop the boring posts and creat some posts some females might like
I don't think 'charisma' means what you think it means.

ouryears

Bench
I don't think 'charisma' means what you think it means.

I think the guys meet this definition below? LOL

charisma
noun

1. compelling attractiveness or charm that can inspire devotion in others.

synonyms: charm, presence, aura, personality, force of personality.

SBD82

Coach
There's a bit of trash talk creeping back into a couple of threads today.

I, for one, am enjoying it immensely.

Rip in ladies and gents. Nothing better to do until 6pm tomorrow.