What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

friday night

MILLWALL

Juniors
Im just wondering whose going to the game friday night although im not a big fan of the dragons i hate the broncs so im taking my brothers flag
GOOD LUCK DRAGONS!

Southernsaint

Staff member
Friday night's alright for fightin'

I'm not going. Apart from a clinical dislike of The Fortress, I'm going to be seeing TISM in Sydney that night & in any case I cannot make Friday night games at WIN thanks to work.

If Saints win tomorrow night, it will be four wins on the trot. The lucky jumper will be at the SFS week after next though. Viva la Throwback Jersey Junta!!

Cheers,
Ben S.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Tadpole said:
:shock: TISM???? Where when they havnt been around for ages...awesome

They've got a new album out, "The White Albun [sic]", comes with DVD & everything. Can't wait for the concert.

Tomorrow night is sold out at The Metro, but the gig at the same venue on Saturday still has tickets available.

"You're only five yards from a f**kwit"

Cheers,
Ben S.

Tadpole

Juniors
awesome.....may have to think about that one?

hows the album? any good?

"i've been caught wa**ing

Jamesy

Juniors
I'm there. Just thought i'd let people kow that it is currently raining here in wollongong so you better pack the wet weather gear.

axl rose

Bench
Im a bit worried about Saints losing this match( only care because i hate broncos) with Thompson out and now Gas, plus the rain will even things up. Whenever Saints play Broncos we always get out the old RLW with a picture of Tallis and Mundie being paraded with a Broncos jesery in the middle of the season. If that doesnt get your blood boiling then nothing will.

Steel-Dragon

Juniors
I'm so there with bells on...!!!
Just hope it stops raining so we get a decent crowd on the hill.
The stands are all sold with just the corner on the Northern stand with seats left near the X box guy's.

axl rose

Bench
Steel-Dragon said:
I'm so there with bells on...!!!
Just hope it stops raining so we get a decent crowd on the hill.
The stands are all sold with just the corner on the Northern stand with seats left near the X box guy's.

any left near the x box girls? :p are all the origin boys playing? other then Gaz

Anonymous

Juniors
Raining again in Wollongong?

Send some up here to near NSW. We haven't had rain for so long that the ink in my biro is drying out. No joke.