What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Frilingoose wrong again

kaon

Juniors
I'm not sure why I'm bothered but according to the telegraph, Jason Cayless was the best forward on the park last Friday night. My eyes might not be what they used to be but to me, Ruben Wiki was by far and away the best forward out there. He did half a dozen bone rattling LEGAL hits and also made plenty of meters but he has been totally overlooked. The Raiders pack smashed the over-rated Roosters thanks to Wiki, Davico and Cross yet they have been forgotten due to the wails coming from Bondi.

In the backs, Lolesi had a top match with Tyran Smith being the only person who was down a bit.

bucko

Juniors
I think all of our boys played better then the roosters opposing them in their respective positions. Don't forget O Hara, he didn't stop moving forward.