What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Frizell and Dugan

thebigredv

First Grade
Sorry but that is weak as from those two. Usually I wouldn't doubt either's commitment but Frizell showed no desperation for the Dragons. Quite obviously they both thought we will save ourselves for Origin with full support of the coach. That's how I saw it anyway. Very poor leadership. I find it a bit hard to swallow.

Big D

Juniors
Sorry but that is weak as from those two. Usually I wouldn't doubt either's commitment but Frizell showed no desperation for the Dragons. Quite obviously they both thought we will save ourselves for Origin with full support of the coach. That's how I saw it anyway. Very poor leadership. I find it a bit hard to swallow.
I agree. They should of gave dufty and field a go. I hate to say this but we will miss the eight. The last month is back to old boring dragons . McGregor I have a message for you boldly bastard. Get the team firing. I am sick of this!

thebigredv

First Grade
I agree. They should of gave dufty and field a go. I hate to say this but we will miss the eight. The last month is back to old boring dragons . McGregor I have a message for you boldly bastard. Get the team firing. I am sick of this!

Firing?? Bet you Paul calls a holiday now that we have the bye. Surprised he didn't run out on the ground after the game shaking hands and smiling. Can you believe we resigned this guy?

Big D

Juniors
Dragons are the smartest club by resigning McGregor. There were 15 other nrl clubs looking for his Signiture. Pathetic call from the office.