What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Frizell

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Yeah. 2 years. Just announced by the Dragons.

I thought he looked OK in the Welsh team for a kid, but hadn't seen any more of him.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Yeah. 2 years. Just announced by the Dragons.

I thought he looked OK in the Welsh team for a kid, but hadn't seen any more of him.

Yeah, I heard this was on the cards.

He's a gooder Ronnie. Better than Beaugenius was at the same stage of development for sure.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Yeah, I heard this was on the cards.

He's a gooder Ronnie. Better than Beaugenius was at the same stage of development for sure.

Cheers Frenz.

Beaugenius has reverted to his former ways this season. Shadow of what he's been the last 4 years.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Cheers Frenz.

Beaugenius has reverted to his former ways this season. Shadow of what he's been the last 4 years.

Headspace issues with Beau I would guess. He's been a good one for a few years but hasn't survived the cord cutting like others have.

Friz is a potential superstar.

Ads

First Grade
Massive loss. Could of and should have been a long term player for us

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Massive loss. Could of and should have been a long term player for us

Hey. We gifted you Jeremy Smith. We literally handed him to you.

I think its nice that we get something back. Something that has a decade left in the game.

Packy

Bench
Had him simmering in fantasy teams..

Guess it is time to take him off the hotplate and back in the cupboard.

big mistake letting this kid go

they better do something about peachey otherwise he will go as well.. start giving him a taste otherwise he will lose interest and look elsewhere