What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Frizell

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Did I hear right that he may miss a game for touching the referee when he was running past him...just saw the incident from Lara Pitt surely Ive got it wrong....

emu62

Juniors
Accidentally brushing a referee.Such a heinous crime. We' re lucky he didn't get 10 weeks or even charged with assault but serial tripping, thats ok!

thebigredv

First Grade
Accidentally brushing a referee.Such a heinous crime. We' re lucky he didn't get 10 weeks or even charged with assault but serial tripping, thats ok!

Ive been saying it all year. lock Frizell and throw away the key.

getsmarty

Immortal
What about the pics on rugby league News Twitter with Thurston and Smith man handling the ref. Funny how they don't get charged.

getsmarty

Immortal
When push comes to shove, there's no consistency
The folly of Tyson Frizell's suspension for touching a referee was swamped by Jarryd Hayne mania. Watching the incident closely you see that Frizell is touched by the referee first, and then Frizell clearly touches the referee.

A sharp viewer of the game made us aware of an incident involving Bulldogs skipper James Graham in the same match. Graham is in close proximity to referee Chris James and then is pushed by the referee. It appears they make contact again after that.

I'm not suggesting it is Graham's fault, by any stretch, but the incident worried Graham enough for him to approach the referee.

"I bumped into you ...," Graham said. "I didn't know you were there."

James replied: "I didn't hurt you, did I?"

Graham: "No. As long as we are on the same page."

James: "We are sweet mate."

As a result, Graham took his place in the Bulldogs side that played Newcastle on Saturday.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...to-the-gold-coast-titans-20160806-gqmnha.html

Latest posts