What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From an Eels fan to you raiders fans, Good luck !

Eelementary

Post Whore
The Eels fans win after Stuarts pathetic press conference I agree with them

Nobody wins, mate - your club deserves better.

While I don't think he's 100% to blame, he needs to accept responsibility. The buck stops with him.

I honestly thought he would be a good fit for you guys - it's his home, and he wants to be there. He has a wealth of talented, young players at his disposal.

Things can change fairly quickly, and I honestly hope they do for Canberra's sake, but at this stage, it looks like he's up to his usual tricks.

Bretto

Bench
Eels have been good this year. You can see their structures they're running with now, both in attack and defense. This is the sign of a well coached side. Ricky Stuart is to NRL coaching what AIDS was to the 80's.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
What was it today Pete ?

Refs ?
Squad ?
New rules ?
The guernseys were too green ?

We copped it for twelve months , I know your pain .

Refs plus he said the effort was good enough and we would have won normally. he keeps not picking Cornish to go with the safe option.

The Eels fans win after Stuarts pathetic press conference I agree with them[/

Pete. It's not about winners or losers. It's about the fallacy that is Ricky Stuart.

While he is a coach in the NRL there will always be a sad supporter base.

It's unfortunate that closed minded, narrow sighted people like Walt and Bileduct do not understand the damage that this parasite is doing to your club. Saying Eels supporters are butt hurt over pRicky leaving could not be further from the truth. Every Parra supporter is cheering that he left. (We just wish he went to the Dogs or Storm instead) :sarcasm:

No one will sign with the Raiders whilst he is there. You guys deserve so much better. However it will not happen whilst pRicky is there.

I have yet to watch the presser, I am sure it is as entertaining as usual. :roll:

Bretto

Bench
It's hardly the refs, Pete. Be realistic, mate. Your attack and defense lack any structure. You guys look like the Broncos, only you don't have the individual greatness to make up for it like we do.

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
Sorry? What exactly do I have to do with other Eels fans pointing out that you and GRE are a pair of twats?

Nothing sweetheart put your med back in . I was pointing out how much we've owned you . Thanks for making more than just Parra games enjoy-full this season .

Last edited:

Pete Cash

Post Whore
It's hardly the refs, Pete. Be realistic, mate. Your attack and defense lack any structure. You guys look like the Broncos, only you don't have the individual greatness to make up for it like we do.

Learn to read idiot

bileduct

Coach
It's ok Walt, if my team were the reigning dual wooden spooners I'd be lashing out at everyone too.

Didn't sign up today.

You two clowns just cling onto your misguided beliefs that pRicky is doing the right thing by your club.

Keep talking your nonsense, you will very soon be the only two Raider supports on the Stuart band wagon.

you two have dug yourselves so far into a hole that it is impossible to get out of it, so stick to your guns princesses, whilst pRicky shovels all of his shit on top to bury you both.

bileduct

Coach
1239892_550267868354511_1707015999_n.jpg