What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From Bad to Worse for John Terry

John Terry breath-tested after 'running over' Chelsea security man
John Terry has been breath-tested and questioned by police after colliding with a member of Chelsea's security staff in his car last night.
The incident occurred after José Mourinho had returned to haunt Chelsea as the Portuguese led his Inter Milan side into the last eight of the Champions League, courtesy of a 1-0 victory over his former club.
The collision, which left the man with a broken leg, happened as Terry attempted to manoeuvre his Range Rover through the crowds at the end of the match. The Chelsea captain's car was surrounded by photographers, leaving him at a standstill and although the security team eventually managed to clear a path, Terry collided with the 35-year-old man as he drove away from the ground.
The 29-year-old, who was not aware of the incident at the time, was later questioned and breathalysed by police when they became aware of the incident.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/chelsea/article7065588.ece

Poor John Terry.

As a Liverpool supporter I should hate JT. He's a scumbag Chelsea boy, cockney twat, southern fairy, knob-head nugget.

But I don't hate him.

I think he's a boss player and leader. I'd have him leading my side any day of the week. Champion.

Last edited:

skeepe

Immortal
As a fellow Liverpool supporter, I think you're out of your tree.

A constant cheat on the field, caught out for pace time and time again at the back, and an absolute twat to boot.

Did you not see how much he whinges? He's the biggest whinger in the Premier League, and that's saying something.

He can stay well away.

And now it's pretty clear he should be charged with a hit and run offence. Parasite.