What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From the culinary files....

B

Bomber

I feel anorexic already....

<span>Man eats 19,000 Big Macs</span>
<span>From correspondents in Wisconsin</span>
<span>March 21, 2003</span>
<span> DON Gorske is already in the Guinness Book of World Records for eating Big Macs - but it's not about the fame anymore.
Gorske, who downed his 19,000th Big Mac on Wednesday, said he wouldn't know what else to eat if it weren't for Big Macs. "I'd be clueless," he said, adding that he ate a piece of pizza recently, but it "just wasn't the same." "It wasn't my first choice," he said. Gorske, 49, of Fond du Lac, eats two Big Macs per day and drinks little else beside Coke. He also keeps track of everything he eats in a notebook. "I admit I'm obsessive compulsive," he says. "I have so many compulsions." At 6 feet tall and almost 85kg, Gorske said he proves that foods you love don't have to make you fat. In fact, attorneys defending McDonald's against a lawsuit claiming its food makes people fat used Gorske as an example of someone who frequently ate fast food but stayed slim.
<span>The Associated Press</span>
</span>

Latest posts