What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fui speaks!

Ch9 news just had a short segment of Fui stringing a few words together.

Basically said that Cayless was his hero.

I don't think I have ever heard him open his mouth before, only having seen him run and hide when a camera comes out.

Parra R 4 Me

Juniors
Myself and my son (Junior 5) had the honour of getting to talk to Fui a couple of years ago, when we flew down from Brisbane to catch up with Dean Widders. We were waiting outside the dressing rooms, when Fui came out and I asked if I could take a photo of him with Sean, he replied no problems, he asked us where we were from when we told him Brisbane, he asked how long we were down for, how long we have supported the Eels etc, it was the best 5 minutes ever, he is a lovely guy and a gentlemen. Sean has the photo of him with Fui in his room and when his friends see it, they say you met Fui, what is he like, Sean's reply GREAT.

stuke

Bench
I was disapointed to finally realise that FUI can speak....sadly some of his magical aura has just been diminished!

Eels Dude

Coach
When Hindy does his locker room interviews for the footy show it's pretty funny, he corners Fui every time and Fui just looks shocked when there's a camera in front of himand tries to back away.