What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fulham

Hindyscrack

Bench
We sucked last night

Finally not capitalising on chances has hurt us. Should have put at least two past Hull

fulham facts!

wear white. play at craven cottage

have the seasons best value fantasy player in Mark Shwarzer. he's 4.5 points in cap space on the epl site, but is 2nd best goal keeper to van der sar by like 5 points.

have not won away all season, but are mid table.

sold Jimmy Bullard to hull.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
We are heading to Europe by the looks of it. One win would probably do it for us. Got a fired up Newcastle away, and Everton at CC.

Dont know if europes the best thing for them however. The squad needs alot of work. Probably need 6 good players or next year could be a disaster.

Mong

Post Whore
We are heading to Europe by the looks of it. One win would probably do it for us. Got a fired up Newcastle away, and Everton at CC.

Dont know if europes the best thing for them however. The squad needs alot of work. Probably need 6 good players or next year could be a disaster.

They are certainly going well and not going away.. I am a little surprised..

I agree with your second part.. I was thinking the same for West Ham if they happen to make it.. Not sure the squad is big enough or ready for a Europe campaign at the moment..

I keep thinking back to what happened to Ipswich Town.. It may be better to miss out this time around, but then again, you never know if you don't get the chance.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
They are certainly going well and not going away.. I am a little surprised..

I agree with your second part.. I was thinking the same for West Ham if they happen to make it.. Not sure the squad is big enough or ready for a Europe campaign at the moment..

I keep thinking back to what happened to Ipswich Town.. It may be better to miss out this time around, but then again, you never know if you don't get the chance.

Thats the concern really isnt it. But then you ask the question, will Fulham ever get a chance to get to Europe. There really a very small based club, not cashed up or anything. For them to be in Europe is amazing. I honestly dont see them really ever getting that close to Europe , at least for a while. Surely the likes of Tottenham and Man City will only grow next year as well as other clubs.

If Fulham are in there, and probably to a lesser extent West Ham, the squad may struggle big time, and be close to that relegation zone next year.

Of the 4 teams going for 7th, I think Tottenham and Man City (Who will once again be active in the transfer market) could handle it.

Mong

Post Whore
Of the 4 teams going for 7th, I think Tottenham and Man City (Who will once again be active in the transfer market) could handle it.

It's a little funny that the "biggest club in the world" and another club who bang on about top 4 each season are battling for the last Europe spot with the likes of Fulham and West Ham.. Just for those reasons i hope Fulham or the Hammers are the ones that get the spot.. :lol:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
how could you leave Spurs out of that equation Mong ?

I know how much you love them

Bodsy

Juniors
Fulham fans rejoice!

it's good to see a few here, not going for the top 4. sh*ts me

Come on fulham, big upset this week.

TimmyB

Juniors
After a slowish start to the season and injuries to key men (in a small squad) Danny Murphy, Andy Johnson and Dickson Etuhu, we're really getting it together.

We should be mid table at the halfway mark and with a 3-2 win over Basel have progressed to the final 32 of the Europa Cup. Pretty good feeling as a Fulham fan. The resigning of Brede Hangeland with Roy Hodgson to follow are another boon for the club.

TimmyB

Juniors
Fulham won through to the round of 16 in the Europa this morning. Also in the QFs of the FA cup and look like we should be top half in the EPL again. All in all a very strong season, particularly for a club of our size. Woy Hodgson is a corker of a manager!

Latest posts