What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Full time extension for round 3

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Due to 'forum issues' which were beyond the F7s control, the forums were down for an hour tonight. When the backup was restored, all posts since 11am this morning were lost.

For this reason, I think its fair to give teams another day to get their posts in. I'm proposing that full time be extended to 9pm Thursday, 14th April, for this round only.

Players who lost posts are asked to try again.
Alternatively, Referees, Captains and/or Vice Captains should be allowed to post by proxy should they have saved any essays.

This is at the discretion of the referees but considering the circumstances, I think its fair enough to offer an extension.

antonius

Coach
Heads up to any players that posted in the RaidersvPirates game, or Eastsv Eels games that posted today and lost their articles. If you didn't have them saved somewhere then PM me I have them on my hard drive.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I've got any of the Sharks or Newton posts for this round backed up, if any of you need them.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I understand there might have been a couple of late edits in that match chris. You might want to check that you have the latest copies.

Cheers.

ozzie

Bench
I made change to my post because after posting it had one sp[elling error - if that can't count then I will put the one letter back in

Latest posts