What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fullback for 2006

Who should be our fullback for 2006?

• Total voters

Collateral

Coach
Who do you think it should be? Ben Hornby with Greenshields on the bench or PL or Greenshield at FB with Hornby or Heady at 7.

Personally I want Hornby at fullback with Head at 7. I couldnt find a spot for Greeny on the bench so in my team he would be in PL...sorry Greeny.

Saint 60

Juniors
This is really a hard question --- much as i do like Head..:)
you cant say Greeny and Hornby didnt play well..

Brownie will probibly put Head in and Hornby back at fullback..
Greenie can play Centre..fullback and five/eight
so he will be used during the year no risk....

The Preacher

First Grade
I think we have to start with what is at the time considered our No.1 team, and, that means Hornby at FB, Head at 1/2, and, with the bench we have, Greeny to fill in as required from PL. He is going to the Gold Coast I believe in '07 so unless he is the better option at the time, there is no benefit in continuing to "blood" him as a permenant custodion. It's a pity after the service he gave this year, but, if there is a premiership left in us in '06 you'd have to go with Ben and Matt.
The Preacher

mightydragon

Juniors
I believe that if we had Matty Head for the finals, we would have won the comp with his kicking game. When we desperately needed a good kick to get out of trouble in the Tigers game, we couldnt produce one for the life of us.

AshMang

Juniors
i agree, go with the best team.. i think the coast are going to be very happy with clint over the next few years if he continues to improve like he did this year.. i think he is a good player.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Hornby is a definate starter for the Dragons. Greenshields will just have to wait and hope for an injury.

Good player to have as a back up. Souths were whinging that they could not attract good players. I am sure if they offered Greeny a good wicket he would of jumped at the chance and given great service.

Latest posts