What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fulton to play for NSW cricket.

caylo

Bench
Well he should have, i dunno why they picked johns in the NSW team.
two weeks ago Liam Fulton hit 90not out of about 10 overs, i batted at the other end with him for about 3 overs (didn't do to well myself)...
And he bowls around 110-130kms/hr
If i was a tigers fan, id be trying to get him in a game for NSW next year ;)

innsaneink

Referee
PAYTEN PUTS THE PADS ON FOR CHARITY

Wests Tigers prop Todd Payten will swap the rugby league boots for cricket pads at Petersham Oval on Sunday, January 28.
Payten has volunteered to play in a charity one day international alongside Mark Geyer, Brett Papworth, Gavin Robertson, Sean Garlick and many others to raise funds for the Sydney Children's Hospital. A shield in memory of Petersham Rugby Club identities Billy Smith and Damon Towns will be presented to the winning team.
There will be plenty of activities to keep people entertained throughout the day. A swimming pool is located next door for those who may also like to have a swim.
2SM Talkin Sport team will broadcast live from the ground and can be heard on 1269AM.
Wests Tigers supporters are encouraged to support the day and cheer on Todd.