What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny 7z Moment / Raiders and Eels Social Thread

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
oh shutup, you could have said hello to me!!
i like the song, but when youse noticed me singing i thought "shit, gonna get yelled at for being an eels fan singing a raiders song" so i stopped...
we'll have to get out to a canberra game next year, and come sit with youse, technically we'll be raiders fans (FOR THE DAY Only, 2004!!! :twisted: ) so we can sing along with ya's!!

and...
jed said:
Everyone knows JessEel. :)

damn right! :D everyone's friend!!

jed

First Grade
If you sit with us, we might even bring a jersey for you - you'd stand out like a sore thumb wearing yellow and blue.

Nikki

Coach
Im gunna let you'se in on a little secret. Jess actually bought me a Canberra Training Shirt for Xmas. It still doesnt quite fit, but I got EEEAN put on the back of it. Tempted to wear it under my Parra Jersey in RND 4 (only coz I want EEEAN to see it)... hahahaha! But *SSH* dont tell anyone :-$

Poida_Raider

Bench
isnt that just a great spirit for rugby league right there!!
i dont think i'd ever do anything like that though!

jed

First Grade
I envy you Nikki, I could never bring myself to wear another team's colors. :)

Poida_Raider

Bench
i dont see how you could be such a passionate supporter of any club, and bring yourself to wear anothers colours..
although i probably would wear another jersey, just on the odd occasion.. possibly.

thickos

First Grade
Nup, no way...I couldnt do it. It's like sacrilige. I remember some quote from some toss coaching the Waratahs ages ago, he said he wanted to make the waratahs feel like 'one of the 12 tribes of israel', i.e. make it feel like a community, something you WANT to belong to, something you dont leave and you hate all the other tribes...

thats like the raiders to me, they're my tribe, i hate the other tribes....you raiders fans are my brothers :lol: we stick together and cheer on the team!

ball boy

Bench
well last year i won a quiz on the show that ray hadley does on the weekends so i won a jersey but they didnt have an raiders ones wich i think is a rip off. So i got a Parramatta one but i dont wear it in public

jed

First Grade
The only other jerseys I wear are my Qld Origin jerseys (because Big Mal played for them), and my Hawthorn AFL jumper, which I've worn twice in a year, both times to an AFL game. As for another NRL jersey, not a chance.

JessEel

she wouldn't wear it to diss parra, or trade teams, she'd wear it cos we love Ian, and we miss him!! its all just a bit of a laugh

greeneyed

First Grade
jed said:
The only other jerseys I wear are my Qld Origin jerseys (because Big Mal played for them), and my Hawthorn AFL jumper, which I've worn twice in a year, both times to an AFL game. As for another NRL jersey, not a chance.

Now we see how you lost your sanity!!!! An AFL jersey!!!! An AFL game!!!! :roll: #-o [-X

jed

First Grade
greeneyed said:
jed said:

Now we see how you lost your sanity!!!! An AFL jersey!!!! An AFL game!!!! :roll: #-o [-X

I was in Melbourne for 21 years, couldn't always travel up to Bruce. That's not to say I prefer AFL, but you have to go to some sports. And until Balmain played a few games down there in '92, there was no such thing as League south of the border. And I didn't buy the hawthorn jersey, I was given it for my birthday.

Poida_Raider

Bench
yeah apparently nathan is coming to the raiders to join his big brother!!
so i heard anywayss..

..ok i didnt actually hear anything.

Raider_69

Post Whore
the 69 mail is that nathen is disgrunted and will leave for 'greenier' pastures
PUN INTENDED!!

ok so the 69 mail was written, posted and delivered by me but its still my mail

Poida_Raider

Bench
mate i love that pun of yours, good to see it was "intended'!!
yeah i think its a pretty good idea too.. because.... i dunno!

JessEel

i don't even always like Nath Hindy, but goddammit you CAN"T HAVE HIM!!!