What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny old Matthew Ridge video

shiznit

Coach
I was just trawling through some old video's in YouTube and came across this funny video of Former Manly fullback Matthew Ridge...

The video itself was from an old NZ TV Show... But the actual footage was from him in is Manly days...

http://youtu.be/1rXlIWuMI84

I got a mate who's a big Manly fan... And he got quite a laugh out of it... So I thought you guys might gave a chuckle at it..

shiznit

Coach
On Ridgy's side was Martin Devlin who's a sports radio host and Matua Parkinson who was a RU player who coincidentally played one first grade game for the bulldogs in 98.

On the other side from left to right you had Richie Barnett, former Shark, Rooster & Kiwis captain... In the middle was Ridgy's best mate Macca real name Mark Ellis, former All Black and Warrior. May have been a Kiwi as well. Then on the far right was Mike King... A comedian.

Also the toddy they were talking about in that clip was former Raiders prop Brent Todd.

Evil_Mush

Juniors
Hilarious clip, "AEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY", didn't see that coming hah!

Yeah that was a great show (I was a fan of all those "Mark & Macca" shows they did in the early 00s as well, like the travel ones where they go to different countries and set some hilarious challenges & punishments, pops up on Heartland channel from time to time for those of you in NZ), not sure when it actually finished up on air.

Unfortunately I don't see it coming back after news came out in 2008 that Veitch (the host) had assaulted his former partner a few years prior, including stomping her in the back to injure her to the point of having to use a wheelchair temporarily (and paying her to cover it up as falling down the stairs).

Latest posts