What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Future Signings

cb4

First Grade
I'm hearing Jack Bird(dragons)is very close to inking a deal with the club. A future rep player no doubt. Hard as nails

Never heard of him but the Dragons website says he is 86kg.

Very light to make it as a full time NRL backrower.

Don Tweddle

Juniors
I'm hearing Jack Bird(dragons)is very close to inking a deal with the club. A future rep player no doubt. Hard as nails

Gun player who was in NSW Under 20s Origin. Would be one of the best prospects in his age group.

He has missed some football due to arthritis weirdly enough.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Never heard of him but the Dragons website says he is 86kg.

Very light to make it as a full time NRL backrower.

I'd say he has bulked up since mate.

Assuming that was done at the start of this year I'd say he has added some kg's to his frame since.

For those that are not familiar with him he is very Boyd Cordner like

cb4

First Grade
Jonathan Rueben (Roosters)

Sam Langi (Roosters)

Sami Sauiluma (Raiders)

All in negotiations.

chewsta

First Grade
Jonathan Rueben (Roosters)

Sam Langi (Roosters)

Sami Sauiluma (Raiders)

All in negotiations.

I like the sound of this guy, From the Rooters webby.
Jonathan Reuben: Blessed with blinding speed, Jonathon was named in the NRL?s 2013 Holden Cup Team of the Year and the competition?s leading try-scorer.

tye

Juniors
We are certainly looking at youth these days. Heard gal say last week that we would be definatly trying to get T Peachey back for 2016

chewsta

First Grade
We are certainly looking at youth these days. Heard gal say last week that we would be definatly trying to get T Peachey back for 2016

It's just not the same, speaking about T.Peach in here so freely, without Reefy around.

Weaponhead

Coach
Langi is a good player. Played five eigth in the 20s and debuted for easts as a cente last year. Good size and some neat skill
S. Hopefully he could develop into a quality centre. Not sure on his speed.

Reuben is a try scorer. Had a great strike rate with Canberra in the 20s. Very quick but a bit erratic.

cb4

First Grade
What are their favoured positions & attributes, CB?

Don't know anything about the first two, mate.

I got told Rueben was a freakish try scorer in 20's and is playing well in NSW Cup, but they are favouring Nene McDonald over him and Ferguson will jump him as well.
Langi has played for Tonga I think? But I have never seen him play so I wont comment.

Sami Sauiluma is a young back from the Raiders, played a bit of first grade, can sniff out a try. Nothing flash, not overly fast either, but makes the most out of his chances.
He is leading NSW Cup in try scoring. Wouldn't be a bad squad signing I guess, but to me, none of these guys are exciting recruits if they come off.

Latest posts