What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gal

Mark B

Juniors
Love Gal. Biggest motor and heart. Well done to the man. Just taking on someone of Huni’s class was an awesome effort.

azzah72

Bench
Gal's a tough merkin.

Huni had a great plan, he knew the motor so he boxed, Gal hasn't really fought a "boxer" yet, just old washed up dudes who brawl.

Huni's class was amazing and he knew to focus on the body to tire him and tire him.

Even still, he probably didn't think it'd go to 10, Gals a fridge.

Good onya Gal.

Mark B

Juniors
Thing I liked about this fight was Gal’s epic pre match verbal. Ultimate salesman in drumming up interest. To Huni’s credit, he’s not a loud mouth and seems a descent person who can box. All the best to him with the Olympics.

Chimp

Bench
Gal is just a freak - the bloke never EVER leaves anything in the tank, he can never look back with regret that he didn’t put in more effort, he’s an unbelievable sportsman.

I’d be surprised if he doesn’t end up in the fight promotion game, knows how to push the buttons for a reaction, from both the public and his opponents.

he fought 8 rounds with a broken rib
wild man

thatll be it for his fights tho. he found his level.

question. would you fight that guy for 1.25 million?

bluefox68

Staff member
Hope Gal gives it away now.
Yes…

Surely he makes enough money from commentating…!

He might do a charity fight with SBW, but what else is there to achieve?

Unfortunately, with Gal, I reckon he fights on for more money…

Latest posts