What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gallen and Reece Williams get it on

Spike

First Grade
~knights~ said:
did you see them on the news

reece has a black eye and gallen has a busted nose

Gallen would have hurt his nose from taking a dive. f**king cripple fight

badav

Bench
Stonecutter said:
I'm going to have to watch the late news to see this for myself.

Gallen pretty much admitted it on the news. But brushed it off saying "were all the best of mates down here"

Apparently, it was all an accident.

Transcript from the night:

Gallen: Josh, Josh . . . I'll be Ricky - and you be the Gyprock wall in the Parra coachs box

. . . and the rest writes itself

FFS...... the players go for a few drinks at a night club or a pub on their own time and in a situatuion that is not tied to a club function and the media jumps on it

they go to a mates place on their own time and out of the public eye for a few drinks and get into a blue.....and the media jump on it........how can the poor bastards win

how would weidler and the other scum media like it if their private time was reported in the papers and on the news everytime they got drunk and got a bit loud

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Sharks teammates in fight

August 14, 2007 - 6:46PM

Teammates Paul Gallen, Reece Williams were involved in a fight following the Sharks golden-point extra time win against the Eels on Saturday night.

The incident occurred at former Sharks player Josh Hannay's house but Gallen downplayed the incident: "Things got a little bit out of control . . . but there was nothing in it," he told National Nine News.

Cronulla's win against Parramatta was their first in two months with coach Ricky Stuart saying after the game that the team would celebrate.

On Monday, Gallen told a Sydney newspaper of the post-match celebrations: "It was an awesome night - just the victorious bus ride home was something we hadn't experienced for a while,'' he said.

www.smh.com.au

fourplay

Juniors
latest news is they were fighting over who got sleep in the double bed, because the sofa was already taken so it meant someone was going to have to sleep on the floor.

more on this when i get word.

eagle rock

Juniors
It was always going to end in trouble when Gallen (who doesn't drink beer) asked Ricky to stop the bus so he could buy a carton of bourbon cans ...and that was at the Rose and Crown at Parra ....how smashed would he have been by 5am. :crazy:

Ridders said:
if it was at Hannay's house, how on earth did the media find out about it so quick

ahhh my good friend never EVER under estimate the power of danny weidler ;-) he has inside information remember

Shorty

Staff member
Stonecutter said:
The bloke has some balls. Can't say the same for noddy....:p
Now now...didn't Noddy have a word to Gallen about all the fighting after the Roosters game?

Latest posts