What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gallop likens Storm fans to terrorists!

84 Baby

Referee
you don't think a great finals series would have been a better way?:roll:

A good ceo would have turned it around, used it as a positive to talk up the finalss and helped build some bridges. Unfortunatley we do not have a good ceo.
No chance of any happy news stories about rugby league in Melbourne whilst the AFL finals are also on. Even if Storm make GF, the Vic media coverage in the final week will be minimal, and given they don't play this week, coverage over this fortnight will be even less. Can think what you want of Gallop but, whether knowingly or not, he has massively helped Storm with media coverage in their own backyard

Brutus

Referee
As much as it's caused a stir in melbourne, I cannot believe he would react that way.

He really needs to grow a set.

Imagine the reaction Gillard will get if she's present to hand over the NRL trophy on GF day? She'll just brush it off and move on. It's part of the friggin job.

firechild

First Grade
Exactly, there hasn't been this much coverage of the Storm in Melbourne since Molly Meldrum came out and had a cry in the media about how it was Sydney's fault that the Storm had rorted the NRL.

melb_belle

Juniors
he didn't send Hartigan down

your mob cheated and got caught yet most of you blame Gallop
Nobody blames Gallop for the clubs cheating, people have different reasons for hating him, most I don't agree with. My hatred for Gallop stems from long before the salary cap dramas of last year. He is just a limp wristed piss poor CEO.

El Diablo

Post Whore
As much as it's caused a stir in melbourne, I cannot believe he would react that way.

He really needs to grow a set.

Imagine the reaction Gillard will get if she's present to hand over the NRL trophy on GF day? She'll just brush it off and move on. It's part of the friggin job.

you think the Storm were hard done by though so you don't understand the comments and are just sticking up for the halfwit Storm fans

Lowdown

Juniors
Lol@gallop

f**king wanker and is he in no way capable of leading the critical next chapter in the life of rugby league in this country.

And ffs...all those anti-storm, gallop-apologists, we get that some wankers in our club cheated. We get that.

But we can f**king boo gallop for whatever reason we f**king want in our own f**king stadium. That's our f**king right and we executed it with f**king great precision.

But for this gutless, insecure muppet to complain how he was treated and draw in an analogy of terrorism to whinge about passion in sport, on the ten year anniversary of 9/11, demonstrates why he should be out the door quicker than Peter Peters.

sting

Bench
Lol@gallop

f**king wanker and is he in no way capable of leading the critical next chapter in the life of rugby league in this country.

And ffs...all those anti-storm, gallop-apologists, we get that some wankers in our club cheated. We get that.

But we can f**king boo gallop for whatever reason we f**king want in our own f**king stadium. That's our f**king right and we executed it with f**king great precision.

But for this gutless, insecure muppet to complain how he was treated and draw in an analogy of terrorism to whinge about passion in sport, on the ten year anniversary of 9/11, demonstrates why he should be out the door quicker than Peter Peters.

:lol: could you be more hysterical?

Wanker

Perth Red

Post Whore

Gerald Ratner, single simple negative comment made about his companies product saw the media bring down his whole multimillion pound jewelry empire!

It's a great example that the old adage "all media is good media" simply isn't always true!

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
His analogy and choice of words were poor, not something you'd expect from the CEO of the game. But he shouldn't be hung for it.

bileduct

Coach
Sure you can. But don't lie and say it's not because you were caught cheating and the NRL stripped you of your premierships.

Cheating scum.

macavity

Referee
Having gone to my first storm game on the weekend, I would liken storm fans to a special ed class.

They applaud or boo absolutely everything (and sometimes half the crowd will do each).

They are hilarious.

meltiger

First Grade
PR, it's if no comparison to Vlad knocking the Swans for the shit brand 'football' they play.

just because it was an anniversary year means the CEO should be ignoring the poor planning and operation of some traditional clubs.

Vlad was directly knocking the brand of an expansion club. No comparison between the two at all.

Billythekid

First Grade
Having gone to my first storm game on the weekend, I would liken storm fans to a special ed class.

They applaud or boo absolutely everything (and sometimes half the crowd will do each).

They are hilarious.

:lol: This comment has nothing to do with us knocking you out of the semis.

Latest posts