What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game 40: Australia v Pakistan March 19

TheParraboy

Staff member
Should be an interesting game, winner takes the top of the pool stage

Pakistan will win this game, wait and see, nothing is surer

Cheers

Tipster

Bench
Problem for Australia is that they are coming into this game after playing games with Kenya and Canada. You could see there was no intensity from them.

They do appear to be ripe for the picking but Pakistan have Kamran Akmal so....

Last edited:

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Its Live on Free-To-Air TV (Channel 9) tonight. Interesting that they are doing that now so late into the tournament. Are they planning to show the Australian finals matches as well??

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Its Live on Free-To-Air TV (Channel 9) tonight. Interesting that they are doing that now so late into the tournament. Are they planning to show the Australian finals matches as well??

aussies1st

Staff member
My God the Victorians have got to Haddin hes facing at least 3/4 dot balls per an over.

yappy

Bench
I hoping I get to see one more great Ponting ton but it's looking a forlorn hope atm.

aussies1st

Staff member
Haddin needs to hit or out get out in future we got enough ball wasters in our side.

beads6

First Grade
No White is out... 4/119 off 30 overs.. We will need to bowl well and bat awesome in the last 20

aussies1st

Staff member
That is one way to avoid another Haddin like innings also saves his spot as the selectors can't drop him after that.