What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Analysis this Week

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
attachment.php

forward pass

Coach
Considering that is on the NRL website - the official body of the game - I reckon that is in poor taste actually. Wonder what the players would think of that?

Why was that never done when the Titans or Sharks were easybeats???

oldmancraigy

Coach
Considering that is on the NRL website - the official body of the game - I reckon that is in poor taste actually. Wonder what the players would think of that?

Hopefully it fires the players up a little bit?

Or it might get them so down they're all sobbing like babies again when they run out to face the Dragons.

I guess we'll see?

Eels Dude

Coach

Where is it on the NRL's official website? :?

strider

Post Whore

maybe the players SHOULD take it to heart!

were the sharks and titans ever as poor as us? ... infact what stats can anyone dig up on the worst starts to a season in recent history ... 1-9 must be right up there with the worst

Eels Dude

Coach
maybe the players SHOULD take it to heart!

were the sharks and titans ever as poor as us? ... infact what stats can anyone dig up on the worst starts to a season in recent history ... 1-9 must be right up there with the worst

Only Souths and Newcastle have had had worse starts in their opening 10 rounds since the NRL formed. Newcastle in '05 and Souths on three occasions, in '03, '06, and '08. Not in great company there.

mrt_spec

Juniors
It was a photoshop a.k.a a joke guys, it was never on the official NRL site, someone just trolled you all.

Edit: Appears info wrong, was there previously.

Last edited:

parra pete

Referee
If they react like that, it'd be no wonder we are performing so poorly.

Suity

True..If they need something like that to fire them up, God help them.
"You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear'...

If Rugby League Clubs were a European nation, the Eels would be Greece...

Eels Dude

Coach
It was a photoshop a.k.a a joke guys, it was never on the official NRL site, someone just trolled you all.

I didn't see it on NRL.com personally, but there's a thread in the NRL forum which confirms that this WAS on the official site until removed at some stage this afternoon, that's how it was brought to attention.

mrt_spec

Juniors
I didn't see it on NRL.com personally, but there's a thread in the NRL forum which confirms that this WAS on the official site until removed at some stage this afternoon, that's how it was brought to attention.

It certainly looks that way, I'll stand corrected ( I was informed by a Telstra employee who works on the site that it was never there ).

Tooooks

Bench
I thought it was pretty funny. Sadly, it won't be long before we start seeing Lol@33L$ threads popping up...