What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

game crashing

galea#13

Juniors
i just bought nrl and it keeps crashing on me its new and clean disk am i able to take it back but replace it with another game cos im getting sick of the game already ? on xbox

bartman

Immortal
The old tip on preventing crashing was:
Save after each game when you are playing competition mode.

As for your replacement question, that depends on store policy where you bought it. But I'd imagine they wouldn't just swap it, as they'd get nothing out of that. They're more likely to trade it for a discount on another game, and then sell it as 2nd hand.

Alan Shore

First Grade
It's getting really annoying now. I've had no crashing whatsoever until this week, and I got mine delivered around December 18!

Alan

Juniors
Tamazoid said:
It's getting really annoying now. I've had no crashing whatsoever until this week, and I got mine delivered around December 18!

What happens? Can you go into some detail on these crashes you are experiencing? What version of the game do you have?

galea#13

Juniors
xbox just in game mode while playing it will freeze up i just got it bout 2 weeks ago and have not used any other game

Alan

Juniors
What do you mean "freeze up"? Is the xbox actually locked up (the image on the screen is completely frozen - there is no motion at all and you cannot get any response, no pause menus, no selecting players, nothing at all) or do the players seem to be waiting for something (you can still get the pause menu, you can see things animating - etc).

Rockn

Juniors
I've got XBOX, it has froze on me only twice, and only because I subbed a sin binned player before he got sent off, and forgot to put him back on before his 01 was up. Which is a pretty bad bug, which I don't like to exploit, but when I get drunk, I get a little naughty!

Rockn

Juniors
And I forgot too say, because I also get forgetful, I have not removed the game from my console since Dec. 10, so maybe you shouldn't take it out, so you don't risk getting the machine dirty :D

Latest posts