What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day against Ricky's Faiders

SadShark

Bench
Like the Manly fkukin bullshit we’ve had to endure, never understood how they lube up, assume the position and squeal “thank you mistress. May I please have another” to the f**kin Raiders - of all teams.

“It was hot. We didn’t have Nico. My pants hurt. When is it my turn on the inflatable lady?” Wake up you flogs. Losing to Ricky Stuart is becoming as mundane a chore as the poor bastard that cleans up after the orgies held at an old people’s home.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Like the Manly fkukin bullshit we’ve had to endure, never understood how they lube up, assume the position and squeal “thank you mistress. May I please have another” to the f**kin Raiders - of all teams.

“It was hot. We didn’t have Nico. My pants hurt. When is it my turn on the inflatable lady?” Wake up you flogs. Losing to Ricky Stuart is becoming as mundane a chore as the poor bastard that cleans up after the orgies held at an old people’s home.

HEY!!!

I happen to love my job

Frenzy.

Immortal
Well you need to do a better job. Upon a visit to Nanna, I sprained my ankle with a slip in an area that should have been more thoroughly Ajaxed. (Management were alerted).

Oh that was you. I saw the CCTV footage. Why were you running from the "activity" room with a camera?

Chimp

Juniors
Something we desperately lack is a bit of aggro - someone the attackers are always wary of.
Nikora hits like a steam train, but he’s only on 1 side of the pitch - we really need a middle who can rampage. Hunt could be that guy.

Something to look forward to when I'm older at least

Special K

Coach
Agreed Nikora is a beast. He rips and tears on both sides. I never got the argument of him being soft

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Nikora is an elite Second Rower in the NRL.

How you lot do not appreciate the number 11 who replaced Luke Lewis I will never get.

Wade faded, our 9 looks pretty, we play McInnes a lock, do not start me of Barba. Fifs and Prior smashing blokes.

Since his debut his only issue is getting suspended, first picked for NZ and the Maori and for us regradless of coach.

I hope he remains a Shark for life. The only one worthy.

Ronnie and Nicho keep it it up.

The rest meh, Uele stand up man.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Nikora is an elite Second Rower in the NRL.

How you lot do not appreciate the number 11 who replaced Luke Lewis I will never get.

Wade faded, our 9 looks pretty, we play McInnes a lock, do not start me of Barba. Fifs and Prior smashing blokes.

Since his debut his only issue is getting suspended, first picked for NZ and the Maori and for us regradless of coach.

I hope he remains a Shark for life. The only one worthy.

Ronnie and Nicho keep it it up.

The rest meh, Uele stand up man.
I agree, a couple of these forwards need to run like you don't want to tackle them, Hunt has agro in his run.

Kaufisi needs to channel Felise when he hits.

DJDL

Bench
Kaufusi was definitely improved last week, but he seemed to be capitalizing on inroads Royce made with his previous run rather than causing damage himself.
I'd like to see Kaufusi show a bit more off his own bat.