What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day against the Kinigits of Niiiiiiii!!!!

Windy70

Juniors
Great Win. Go the Sharks.

Feki's kick was as freaky as Vals acceleration.

Shame Lewis didn't convert last try instead of Lee. I like Edrik but Lewy is special.

wibble

Bench
Completion rate was appalling.
Probably cost us 20 points

We are the best team by a mile at not converting opportunities. Will be tight for top 4 and every try might count.

Lucky the Knight's ran out of troops, and our power game wore them down so we got a late flurry

Stake Removed

First Grade
Young Flanno played lot better 2nd half, ran with the ball, and always backed up any line break, that is a big plus, it shows our depth is looking good

chewsta

First Grade
Capewell was an animal out on the left.
His post contact meters were huge. (Something I've never really noticed) always bucked up with fast play the ball too if he didnt get an offload away.

Great Win. Go the Sharks.

Feki's kick was as freaky as Vals acceleration.

Shame Lewis didn't convert last try instead of Lee. I like Edrik but Lewy is special.
Lewy was not on the field. They were trying to get him on but it was too late. Came on straight after the try was scored, meaning he was not allowed to kick.

Latest posts