What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day - Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks vs. Canterbury Bulldogs

bluefox68

Staff member
I won’t be able to watch the game, as I’ll be at the Red Hot Summer concert on the Gold Coast - Paul Kelly, etc…

I will have my mobile handy, though! Kayo!!!

Let’s do this, boys…!!!!!

Stake Removed

First Grade
Time to smash the Berries, which I think was a better logo more traditional, where has tradition gone.

Play to our strengths today straight through the middle, high completions, kick chase, Let the Head of Table run the show.

Good lead by half time, then we come hard to start 2nd half, after a churchillian speak by the wise man at half time.

When Moyza runs out today he will have played same amount of games for us and the Pennies, who would have thought that.

Jets are on kayo today as well.

Let's enjoy the games they both should be stress free.

Quigs

Immortal
You playing old boys league or reserve grade or what? 1992 was a long time ago dude haha
Fhurr-huck, 1992 a long time ago. It was 1972 (or was it 73) for moi, now that was a long long far can time ago.

I'm just checking my pulse by the way ..... yeah I am still breathing.

shaggs

Coach
Fhurr-huck, 1992 a long time ago. It was 1972 (or was it 73) for moi, now that was a long long far can time ago.

Last game of full contact tackle was maybe 2007.
Even that’s a lifetime ago

coolumsharkie

Referee

I remember 72' ... just. Was but a small child tho

Quigs

Immortal
Last season of tackle for me was only 33 years ago at the ripe old age of 35 or was it 36. The Mighty Emu Park Emus, we were only in the Reserve Grade Comp. A lot of the old blokes will understand, I just had to get the footy out of my system once and for all. It was a lot of fun and I loved it.

I got the opportunity of showing some of the younger fellas some of the old dinosaur moves and tricks. Nothing in attack mind you but a bit in defence and scrum work wink wink.

Even back then most of them said you can't do that.

Quigs

Immortal
I won't be watching todays game live as I am off to the Emu Park -v- Norths big games at the EP Oval.

First Grade kicks off at 6.40pm so I will watch in on Kayo when I return to the Tora Bora Cave.

I've already reported in to Old Mate that I wont be in the Corporate Box tonight so he can stick his Monte Carlos this week.

DJDL

Bench
Last season of tackle for me was only 33 years ago at the ripe old age of 35 or was it 36. The Mighty Emu Park Emus, we were only in the Reserve Grade Comp. A lot of the old blokes will understand, I just had to get the footy out of my system once and for all. It was a lot of fun and I loved it.

I got the opportunity of showing some of the younger fellas some of the old dinosaur moves and tricks. Nothing in attack mind you but a bit in defence and scrum work wink wink.

Even back then most of them said you can't do that.

My god I can just imagine 😂😂😂