What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day - Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks vs. Gold Coast Titans

Windy70

Juniors
Fitz needs to deal with the inconsistency. We seem to play in spurts. Attack well for 5 mins then crap defense for 10.

Our form is like Crypto at the moment.

Edit- best way is to start shuffling and bringing in the fringe players. Place some on notice to lift or drop.

DJDL

Bench
I'd agree with that @tye.
Moylan seems to have a much better combination with Teig than Wade.
The left edge was our strongest point of attach early in the season.
It has gone to shit since Wade's return.

I'd be happy to see Teig start at 12, Wade to 13, MehCinnes off the bench.

Stake Removed

First Grade
At least we won, that was a highlight.

* Did not think i would be saying this but Moylan now looks like our best , the test for Moylan is can he play at his best against top 8 teams.
* Wilton must be starting in the backrow, he looks more dangerous that he can break the line and he did, Graham dosent seem likely
* Ramien has some great plays and then on a report
* Kennedy was getting back to his best
* Nikora drop balls, and of of them by a one on one tackle by a five eight
* We lose leg speed in forwards when McInnes is off the field.
* Hynes keeps learning, it is if Fitz is getting him to change his game, more controlling, hopefully this benefits us come finals.
* Talakai maybe time to come back into the forwards.
*Finucane great to see him back

Overall its a win, thats the main thing, Fitzy does come from that Roosters thinking, get them to peak come finals, we started season great that i believe had to partially do with players wanting to really impress the coach, w got into that win loss win loss.

We are in the 4, after the halfway mark of season players to come back from injury, we want to hold in 4, and Fitz get them to peak come finals and see how we go

R-15-3

Juniors
Was Fifita “rested” or injured??
Heard them mention his knee in the call but wasn’t sure if that was just them assuming.

Would love for him to be running the water barking orders when his time is up.

Craigshark

First Grade
Was Fifita “rested” or injured??
Heard them mention his knee in the call but wasn’t sure if that was just them assuming.

Would love for him to be running the water barking orders when his time is up.

that was steve roach who said that.. one too many head knocks for blocker. How he still has a job on tv I have no idea

chewsta

First Grade
Yeah i heard Blocker say that too about Andy's knee. Feefs and Connor were both going through their warm down drills after the game though. Just the two of them in the middle of the field with a trainer. You could see them in the back ground when Nicho was being interviewed. You would think if Feefs had a knee injury he and Connor would not be doing the same drills.
Blocker is a space cadet at best!