What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day - Dog Day Afternoon

Craigshark

First Grade
For some reason we always seem to struggle to score against the dogs.. hopefully we can change that today.

Sharkorff

Juniors
Finding half a dozen Sharks players that give a f**k will be key.
Anyway, Moyza to be the difference in a close game today.

sladden road

Juniors
I’m taking Ozzis “Sharks are a 50percent team”
So we will win but it will feel like a drunken kiss from your grandmother when you were 10…just plain wrong.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Coin toss and one that will hopefully stop some people getting a full round cos I missed out on those pricks from Canberra on Thursday.

Quigs

Immortal
Reckon the Channel Nein boyz will be rubbing their hands together in anticipation with this being the Sunday TV game match of the round.

Will it be rated as "Sport" or "Comedy" and will it have a pregame telecast warning that "This program will induce foul and course language"

I am so excited. I just can't hide it. I'm about to lose control and I think I like it, like it.

Sharkorff

Juniors
As in we will lose because he ain't there?
At a funeral last week, talking to a die hard (formerly) Sharks fan - good mates with a Sharks legend.
When I asked him how they were going to go against the Raiders, his response surprised me. Over the Sharks, over the game, couldn’t give a shit.
Kinda like the current team.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Losing Tolman for this is a good thing. It adds a bit of variety to our pack. I'd prefer it to be Woods, but a forced change will work. If Williams can take this opportunity, he should be a starter for the rest of the year. Result for today? Who the f**k knows? If the Dinner Suit gets dirty we win.

imasharkie

Coach
As in we will lose because he ain't there?
we've only won games this year when Moylan plays. This will be a test against the Dogs and hopefully this game will change things. If we lose OMG we'd better do everything they can to get him on the field next week.

Latest posts