What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day experience

Pugzley

Hey guys, how did you like the first day back at Panther Park?

I loved the new walk in merch shop in front of the turnstiles as well as the banners and crowd interaction.

Also the new mexican food joint was great.

Well done Gus.

The OX

Juniors
I had a chicken mexican wrap. That was bloody good footy food.

Cannot believe they dont have the bbq anymore. That used to have a line up 20 people long.

chrisD

Coach
I want to know if the whole ordering drinks from the phone is really something they're going to do or if it was just something that sounded good for an article.

abpanther

Staff member
Funny seeing Idris walking around the crowd

For the record, sitting in the eastern grandstand was torture, kids and I were cooked alive!

Gonna go for Western grandstand for next home game

TeamSatan

Juniors
Good day out..liked the extra food and merchandise tunnel.

Did not like...Kiss cam..USA stoopidness lets bring back Rodney O ffs.

Did not like...Music pumping when the panthers are attacking ..Who is the moron who thought this was a good idea?....Just for a start it must make it hard for the players to communicate.
Yet the idiots only do it to OUR team...Did the panthers employ someone who hates us ?

Did not like.. the new cheerleader uniforms....OMG latex dominatrix's with killer heels??? All in black?
Perhaps future half time entertainment is the whipping and genital stamping of willing participants.
Hey count me in...

Did not like...the destruction of the old scoreboard only to replace with a television smaller than most of us bogons have at home.

Liked the panthers den...keep the trumpet guy sober so he plays more.

Sime_11

Juniors
what was the issue with Beers in eastern grandstand? brother had to wait 30 mins to get a beer. hope this was a one off

franklin2323

Immortal
It's up and running? Where can I find info on how to do it?

I got the app. There is a number you can text. Basically just put your order in. A photo so they know it's you. You keep watching the game until the text comes in & there's a special aisle & you pick it up.

cain3y

Juniors
I have to agree with you DAZ, not playing Go the Mighty Panthers is a big mistake on Panthers part. Hearing the team song after a win really caps it off, not hearing it, well feels like we just lost.

HankScorpio

Juniors
I'm sure I'm in the minority, but that song was dated and underwhelming IMHO. What'd they replace it with?

darkbloom

Juniors
Back to the future journey to 1997 and rock n roll rugby league. Gus was critical of that at the time but at least it was trying something new back then. Now it is just naff.

Caged Panther

First Grade
Did not like...the destruction of the old scoreboard only to replace with a television smaller than most of us bogons have at home.

The screen that was there saturday was only a temporary one I think. Much bigger one on the way for one (and possible both?). I'm sure someone else can confirm though.

cain3y

Juniors
I've just read on the western weekender that "Go the Mighty Panthers" is back. Thank you Panthers for listening to what the fans want, great news.

Latest posts