What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day - Mighties -v- The Madges ... It is on.

chewsta

First Grade
Dunno how keen I'd be to rush Chambers back into the side. The team looked far more composed without the maniac mouthing off out wide. And I don't mind what Chambers brings in regards to experience.

Craigshark

First Grade
Even though we scored 50, I still found myself screaming at the TV, particularly when we let a few tries in mid 2nd half.

Every point is vital in the top 8 race as I reckon it’s a race between us & the Titans.

Must give credit though that we also scored 3 late tries to recapture lost for/against.

Leave the bloody halves as they are, let Moylan come on when the heat is out of the game.

Tracey to wing as he’s great there & Chambers to centre, need experience & toughness in that position.

don’t discount the warriors, they have the broncos, raiders and Titans. I know they’re generally inconsistent, but they have found a bit of form.

imasharkie

Coach
Even though we scored 50, I still found myself screaming at the TV, particularly when we let a few tries in mid 2nd half.

Every point is vital in the top 8 race as I reckon it’s a race between us & the Titans.

Must give credit though that we also scored 3 late tries to recapture lost for/against.

Leave the bloody halves as they are, let Moylan come on when the heat is out of the game.

Tracey to wing as he’s great there & Chambers to centre, need experience & toughness in that position.
Chambers is to slow, he missed a heap of tackles in his last game. No to Chambers for me.

Card Shark

Immortal
Chambers is to slow, he missed a heap of tackles in his last game. No to Chambers for me.

Who hasn’t missed a heap of tackles for us this year.

Centre is a tough position so I want a centre playing there, not a stop-gap.

Is Hiroti normally a centre?

The other reason id go Chambers is I bet he’s eyeing off his old club for the last round, get him ready to bash ‘em.

Card Shark

Immortal
don’t discount the warriors, they have the broncos, raiders and Titans. I know they’re generally inconsistent, but they have found a bit of form.

Fair call however their for/against will probably be their undoing.

They have a reasonable draw as you point out however they are too inconsistent to win all 3 & they will need to.

Bob Scott

Juniors
The main point out of this game for me was that Metcalfe is a star in the making , shit happens around him . Moyza/Ticky starting halves next week and Metcalfe at center , CT to wing . Ct isn't a center , he offers the most at wing . Metcalfe has to be on the park , the kid is our Walsh , with time and more experience he will be in the halves , that cut out pass for Ronnies try was a beauty , doesn't lack confidence and just has that x factor we're always talking about .

Bob Scott

Juniors
The forwards are going to have to step up against that big Bronco's pack next week , they weren't great today against a crap Tigers pack that all but matched us .
Jesus how bad is the comp when we are 8th , countless injuries , 7 different halves combinations with barely 2/3 games with the same pair , a team full of young guys with modest levels of experience being shifted around from one position to another never getting settled in a position show we have done alright , teams such as the Knights and Raiders should miles ahead of us .
The future is bright .