What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day pics v broncos

hybrideel

Bench
IMG_4083.jpg

IMG_4077.jpg

IMG_4066.jpg

IMG_4062.jpg

IMG_4060.jpg

Snoochies

First Grade
Just look at that photo of Moi Moi with Mortimor on the inside, didn't that try go begging. :crazy:

strider

Post Whore
great photos

i first thought maybe morts was covered on the inside and would have got caught anyway - but looking at the replay, it was only lockyer on his tail ... Fui #-o ... fui did see him there, just decided to go himself :? .... I think fui knew he did bad, he sheepishly walked off the field well before everyone else at the end of the game

hybrideel

Bench
didn't Fui steamroll Hunt in the when we played them earlier this year? Maybe he thought he could do it again

Daneel

Bench
didn't Fui steamroll Hunt in the when we played them earlier this year? Maybe he thought he could do it again

:lol: That is what i thought. He looked at mortimer then tucked that ball under his chin, and i knew he had no intention of passing.

Great photos HE.

Hellsy

Immortal
Good work!!!!!
I wish I sat down low enough to get photos....

So do Parra always warm up on the field? I've been so bad this year and haven't made it to 1st grade till just before kick off :lol: :lol:

salvy71

Juniors
Good work!!!!!
I wish I sat down low enough to get photos....

So do Parra always warm up on the field? I've been so bad this year and haven't made it to 1st grade till just before kick off :lol: :lol:

I've been to 3 games at Parramatta this year and they've always warmed up when I've attended , great photos hybrid .....the pic of Moi Moi not passing to Mortimer just made me swear my ar*e off ...yet again ....