What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY - Sharkies vs. The Pong-cloud

Chimp

Bench
If anyone breaks the line, just charge straight at Ponga - forget drawing and passing to score, just trample him…. He’s HIA fodder under any contact!

shadowboxer

First Grade
Objectives for today:
4. Facilitate a Joey meltdown for the ages
Late last night on Nine coverage he was being really odd. Others have commented on this, but he has a lot of issues.
They go out in straight sets in the finals, someone needs to keeping an eye on him.
He was almost in tears at Newcastle’s resurgence this year, which is dead set sad.
Old boys day, be nice to play well and give them a scare or even jag a win. They will have to earn it

Ozzi_78

First Grade
He said they are riding a wave and they don’t even know it, like they were on path to a GF. He went on for about 3 minutes about them. The warriors say hi Joey.

DJDL

First Grade
Of their 7 wins in a row, they've beaten the Dogs twice, the Tigers and the Dolphins.

The only real tests they've had, IMHO, are the Raiders away and the Storm.

The Raiders is a solid win, though you never can tell with them.
For the Storm win, they scored three tries while Tariq Sims was in the bin.

Other than that, they've beaten the Rabbitohs who, as has been reported all week, are just not putting in at the moment.

I don't want to deride their 7 wins too much, as they are definitely playing well, but I don't know that they've been really tested over that period.

Hopefully our boys are switched on this afternoon - they'll need to be.
If we can repeat the efforts of last week I think we're a good shot.

shadowboxer

First Grade
They have become somewhat of a media darling through all this positivity I guess after years of rubbish.
I just hope they resign Obrien to a 5 year deal asap. That would make me laugh.
Have they beaten a top 8 side currently or formerly in the top 8 in this year or last decade? These are the type of questions that haven’t been raised about them, but seem to apply to most others.
Just get it the fugg done sharks…. No pressure on them.

R-15-3

Bench
Absolutely perfect weather for footy mild 20 not a cloud in the sky light breeze.
If your taking a punt I’d be going a high scoring game.