What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day - Sharkies vs. Warriors

Ads

First Grade
Kennedy holds the key. Figure out how to get him involved without Moylan feeding him.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Trindall needs to touch the ball as much as SJ, he has a good kicking game as well, it needs to be seen

chewsta

First Grade
Good to see Trindall finally get a start, now he just needs to step up. He and Kennedy have played together for a few years. Let's see the deadly combination happen!

Weaponhead

Coach
This is the opportunity for Trindall to show what he has got. No experienced trying to dominate to own the result.

Hope he builds into the game and doesn't push too hard for the big play early. Get the basics going then show the skills.

chewsta

First Grade
f**ken SJ. LOL!!!
OH well, it's the Trindall, Tracey and Metcalfe show now... the future is now, rip in charnts!

Stake Removed

First Grade
If he is out, be interesting to see if it's a heartstring issue, I thought Philipioussos was the weakest sportsperson, SJ might just have exceeded that.
Compare that to someone like Noddy not liked in forum but played with a busted nut

SharkShocked

Bench
Wasn't there a story doing the rounds that one of the warriors blokes joked to SJ asking him to feign an injury so he didn't play against them.

Ironic.

Bob Scott

Juniors
So let's hope these young guys let rip so SJ doesn't get a look in again , there is no point going into next season not knowing what these guys can or can't do .
I'm not worried about scraping into top 8 just to get a kicking in the first week of play offs , use this time wisely and we will be a better team next year .
I'm just so over cotton wool players like SJ and Moylan .
Go the next generation , i'm backing them to have a big one .