What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day - Sharkies vs. Warriors

Bob Scott

Juniors
Between Woods and Tolman we must have the 2 slowest props in the game , literally no speed , it really does stop our go forward , especially when they play most of the minutes . Also why do they get involved in so many plays close to the opposition line , just buggers us up every time .
At present we just look poorly coached for mine .

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Brailey is off. His passes look weak.
He runs but doesn’t believe in himself. Looks to offload before the line. Run kid run.

Bob Scott

Juniors
We used to complain that CT kept putting up the same kick to the same player , yet SJ was doing the same bloody kick to RTS all game , and yet again dominated the ball from the ruck when on attack but done FA with it , Trindall was obsolete the 2nd half , but when he did get the ball in the 1st did look dangerous .
I'm stuffed if i know what the game plan was , poorly coached ?.
Won't get too cranky but i can't wait for next season , if nothing else but to see the back of some of these over paid doorstops that masquerade as footballers .

Frenzy.

Immortal
We used to complain that CT kept putting up the same kick to the same player , yet SJ was doing the same bloody kick to RTS all game , and yet again dominated the ball from the ruck when on attack but done FA with it , Trindall was obsolete the 2nd half , but when he did get the ball in the 1st did look dangerous .
I'm stuffed if i know what the game plan was , poorly coached ?.
Won't get too cranky but i can't wait for next season , if nothing else but to see the back of some of these over paid doorstops that masquerade as footballers .

"we" didn't Bob. Most did because they don't understand a game plan and don't won't to be told simple things like all halfbacks do it. Variance is opportunistic.

carinashark

First Grade
Commentators talking up SJ……why? He is holding the team back. Why is SJ picked ? Do coaches recon turning the ball into the slowest players in the game is ok? Week after week?

bluefox68

Staff member
Yeah - too harsh, boys.

We got the win - the Warriors have got some very skilful players, and some of the hits were huge - particularly on Tracey!

SJ must be on social media, cos he definitely improved…

Latest posts