What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day thread Scomo vs The Albos

Quigs

Immortal
As long as 33% vote for it.
MV5BYzJjMjRmMzUtNzk3Yi00MzI4LTgzYWMtZDFkYWE3NDlhNGU0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzkzODA4NzI@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

you'll be impeached by your own party soon if you keep that up.

Broken some golden rules of the left with that picture!

Promotion of the patriarchy
Lack or gender diversity
Lack of Cultural diversity
Lack of sexual orientation diversity

Anndd let's go for fat shaming as well.
Too many fit lads in that photo!

the ref's blown his whistle :)

Quigs

Immortal
His old mans name was Efoff, he played reserve grade for the SQ Crushers in 1925.
I tried looking up your claim about the old man and hit a blank until I checked with the old mans brother.

Uncle Efnose said he wasn't sure about that Crushers stuff so I we are still in the dark.

As the creator of this thread am I allowed to delete it to hell?
You are responsible for revival of equivalent of the Qantas Thread. If you are mature adult ,accountable for your actions ,you will have to live with that .At least until the next visit by Harold Holt to take ppls minds off trivial tings!

Quigs

Immortal
I will have to b e on me toes..... Mr Potato Head has turned over a new leaf.... he has a new softer side.

We are in trouble.

Its not New Hes always had a softer ,understanding side , for instance to mates who want immigration restrictions ilifted to keep their Au pair girls in Australia.

Quigs

Immortal
And to all our pacific island friends ...."Who will soon have water lapping at their feet"

Eion

First Grade
Are you blokes still going to say Scomo doesnt go for the sharks when he turns up tonight?

Latest posts