What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day thread Scomo vs The Albos

If you want to believe in fairy tales, then goodonya.
Ok, I'm game. ScoMo is a good Christian fellow. Peter Dutton is really a good bloke. Tony Abbott actually respects women. The ALP can't manage the Australian economy. And there's nothing wrong with giving Uncle Rupert a quick handy while lining your pockets with fossil-fuelled kickbacks and building a series of concentration camps to exploit the vulnerable for political/economic advantage. And they all lived happily ever after.

Has Scummo handed his badge in yet.
I think he tried to, but Eion, DS and all his usual tongue twisting Fanboys threw themselves in front of his limo as he approached the club,to do so. They Pleaded with him and promised him trinkets ,unabashed worship, and pleasurable Blessings to remain strong and lead them out of the darkness. " Come my children " He exclaimed Placing his annointed hands on them as they reached out on bended knees! " I will Come again "

Well thats the story I heard . Could be wrong.

Last edited:

coolumsharkie

Referee
"Oh and China and India are doubling and tripling coal fired power stations."

So we have no influence or responsibility to rest of world for anything? Should be able to sell as much coal as we want to whomever we want whenever we want ? !Lets get our share of profit from all those new coal fired power stations! BRILLIANT!!!😞

"So how the f**k is anything we do in this Country mean shyte?"

How did anything Australia EVER did mean anything ? Why did we send soldiers to europe and middle east in two world wars ? Why did Australian Govt send soldiers to Viet nam , East timor? Malaysia? Why do we bother participating in any world forums or organisations ?

"Not that I think we can change the Climate in any shape or form anyway"

Im still waiting for an answer from any of you denialists ,why you choose to beleive other denialists with such obvious vested interests and not to beleive genuine scientists ? Oh thats right ! you think they made it up just to get a job !?!?!?

Anyways You win .... "Tweedle Dumbest" You lot make the hysterical little teenage scandanavian girl look like a sensible genius. Be Hilarious if it wasnt so farkin ' pitiful.

Altruism is the only sustainable outcome to existence.

I don't think we're capable.

news from my neck of the woods

albo says he wants to love here. ok. the people of canberra we don't care. stay, go. its not a big deal.

i hope they have fixed the possum piss in the lodge.

however!

wallaby dave should be voted into the senate here
which is good, because he far greater represents the views of people from our electorates, rather than zed, a hard line christian zelot who knifed the last guy and fell upwards after leading the local liberals to 2 smashing defeats in the local elections.
wallaby dave is pro stadium. i am pro stadium. lets gone.

have elbo fudd, wang, greens and teals moved into kirribilli house yet?

got some new bunk beds coming.. heard they drew the short straw and china got the top bunk! 😅

teals only made the grounds.
New net 0 tree house!

Give me a home among the gum trees burkey.. at least the koalas are warm lol

How’s Colonel Klink been going?

He’s got his hands full with that rogue Tanya Pleb a Chick.

She’s doing her best auditioning to be one of the mean girls.

And Klink thinks Penny Wrong is blowing the peace pipe with the Coconuts in the Pacific but she’s really interpreting for China to make sure the Chinese military bases get built in the right spots.

And what about Jim not charming. He shitted his pants as soon as he was made treasurer. First thing he did was go to the RBA and asked how the f**k do I run the economy and do they know a good maths tutor.

And!!! Chris Bowen in charge of Climate Change!!

A dopey fake for a fake non issue!

Can’t wait to see how many windmills he’s ordered!!

And Klink thinks Penny Wrong is blowing the peace pipe with the Coconuts in the Pacific but she’s really interpreting for China to make sure the Chinese military bases get built in the right spots.

And what about Jim not charming. He shitted his pants as soon as he was made treasurer. First thing he did was go to the RBA and asked how the f**k do I run the economy and do they know a good maths tutor.

Lol . Is that the best you can do ? Theres not even a point worth addressing there. If you need help just ask me because I could make a more sensible argument for your beleifs than you do. LOL!

Quigs

Immortal

DS there appears to be a lot of 2GB, Bolt, Fox News type of commentary in your post. Just enjoy the new dawn and feel the lurve.

Let the sun shine in.